One day I was taking a stroll around my neighborhood and, these three boys were staring at me. They looked like they were teenagers. One of then yelled “Hey!” to me. He walked over to me and, I was wondering if I knew him from somewhere. Then he asked. “Do you suck dicks?” I said no. He thought I was another girl he said. I felt very uncomfortable and, disgusted. Why would someone come out and, ask anyone that. What a creep. This is why I am writing this blog today. How to respect a lady. I made a list.
– Do not ask a girl if she suck dick. That is just rude and disgusting.
– If you see a girl and, you think she’s cute but you don’t know what to say, just smile at her. Don’t whistle or, bark like a dog.
– Open the door if you see a woman coming. You do it with women you know and, don’t know.
– Practice chivalry
– See them as human beings, not objects.
– Don’t pressure a girl to have sex. No means no.
– Don’t expect to make out on the first date. Try having a conversation.
– Don’t put your hand on women. That means don’t hit her or punch her. Don’t abuse her.
– Think about how you want a man or a person to treat your mother or sister. Do you want someone to ask them if they suck dicks. I hope you don’t.
– Don’t call them derogatory names. How would you feel if someone calls your mother the c-word.
Think about how you want to be treated as a human being. I mean do you really want someone to randomly come up to you and ask you. “Do you suck dick?”